Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random blog post

I've been real quiet this few days.People who noticed it have been asking.And thanks for being so caring.=)

Hmm, I've been and still am suffering from a kind of sickness which I don't know what's that.I don't feel like eating when I see food.When I'm hungry and having food in my hands,I don't feel like putting them into my mouth.And once I ate something,I need to find a washroom.And I even feel like puking but there's nothing but air.=.=

Yuck right?Hmmm,change a topic then.

Hmmm,exams is in 2 days and I haven't started studying yet.And school change the date like 2 or 3 days before the exam.They din't postponed it,they made it earlier!For the sake's of some Yayasan price giving for the straight As students.=.=!!!

Nyahaha.I began to like 4s4 more and more!!!I like teasing someone with the gang.I like exchanging jokes that make all of us laugh like hell.I like throwing 'paper balls' at each other like there's no teacher around during BM class.I like!Luckily I din't appeal for class changing at the beginning.

This is a joke Jenny told me at tuiton yesterday afternoon.

There were this 3 vampires who visited a pub.
Bartender:"What would you like to order?"
Vampire A:"Blood type A please."
Bartender:"How bout you?"
Vampire B:"I'll have one glass blood type B."
Vampire C wasn't feeling well that day...
Bartender:"What do you prefer?"
Vampire C:"Just some hot water.I've brought along some 'tea pad'."

Wakakkakakakakaka.I thought it was(it's still very) funny.Isn't it?Hahahahaha.Can't stop laughing after I've heard it.













































Sigh,as days passed by,I'm being more and more clueless bout what to do.And what should I do...

Somebody,anybody,can tell me what should I do?What can I do?=(

No comments: