Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's almost 1.30 in the morning!*yawns*

*walks pass some people*Oh hey,did I just walked passed you?Oops.Soweee.I din't noticed you're just next to me.LOLS.


Some people took years to change.

But...some people took only days to change.

Some people became close with you without being noticed.

But...some people that used to know you became strangers with you.








So,watch out people surrounding you.Catch them if you wanna save them.Let them be if you don't give a damn bout their life.=)

Oh yea,good girls better not be naughty yea.xD

Jocelynna helped me on my palm reading this afternoon when we had nothing to do in tuiton.She gave me an o_O? expression when I showed her my palm.I asked what's wrong and she told me my 'life' line is reconnect after it breaks.And I was looking like....=.=!And she said my life would be very tough.

Nah,I ain't gonna fully believe it but it's kinda fun to ask someone else to 'predict' your future and you'll get all sorts of funny 'prediction'.


Awwwwwww!Isn't that the most adorable desktop you have ever seen?LOLS.I'm kinda obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants.Not only him of course.Patrick Star and Gary is my favourites too.The Spongebob and Gary are clickable and you can drag them with your mouse however you want!Oh by the way,notice the Gary 'crawling' on the wall on the right?It miaws when you click it and it 'crawls' the whole monitor screen~Cool right?And I even downloaded the Spongebob fonts!Look at the fonts of my blog address in the image if you have no idea how Spongebob's font looks like.=)

I seriously needa go get some sleep.Oh,by the way,the tittle of this post is totally random and I just wrote it in.So yea...It's really almost 1.30 as it's 1.25am.CRAP!!!

1 comment:

nelsonkiu said...

wah..ur desktop really not bad o!!
nice random blog..muahahahah XD