Friday, June 13, 2008

Inter-division Band Competition

Went along with band members to inter-division band competition yesterday.Was going as photographer+food and water girl+supporter+talking buddy.=)

GRSB.Rehearsal/Warming up

The bus departed at 7.30 in the morning.And guess what time we went back to school?7.30 in the evening?NO.It was 11 something.Nearly 11.30 at night!The latest time I stepped my foot in GR.Sorry people that I left straight away when I came down from the bus.My energy battery left only 15% and I needed to recharge.

Various school bands performing

First team to performed was St.Jo Miri.Followed by St.Columba,St.Jo Kuching,GRSB,SMK Bintulu and Chung Hua Miri.

GRSB performing

St.Jo Kuching got the first place.Followed by Chung Hua Miri and St.Jo Miri.The first place is going for inter-state competition in Johor(if I'm not mistaken).Congratulations.Although our school din't got anything but,the more important thing is they did their very best.Honestly speaking,that was their best performance compared to what I've been seeing them doing since I entered GRSS.Good job and it din't disappoint me.=)

Heart shape formed by Chung Hua Miri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh chung hua miri's formation was a heart shape? cool. i didnt notice. heh. :D

go green road! weee

Eileen said...

lol yeahh dat was a heart shape=) u saw their performance?deir conductor(or was it drum major?cnt rmb) damn good.he was shaking his butt in frnt of hundreds(thousands?) of people!braveeee!!