Sunday, June 22, 2008

I miss public duties


Went public duty at waterfront this morning.Have not attended any public duty for a long time.All I can say is,this one is nothing much.We were supposed to do aerobic according to Mr.Andrew and Eileen but we went there,asked the organisers,they asked us to just stand by at the tent.=.=

He has a hunch back!Very hunch.Tsktsktsk.

So being very kepo,me ans Shan Liang just walked around.Visited the auto show,go kart exhibition,bomba exhibition,police exhibition and all sorts of exhibitions.There were people playing skateboards,bikes and rollers for x-game.And there was a remote controlled speed boat competition.There even had paintball exhibition.Me,Shan Liang and Evon tried to fire 3 paintballs after the others went back.=)


Auto show.There were more than these few but of course only unique and cool ones attracted me=)

x-game

Remote controlled boats.NOISY.

Go kart.

Oh ya,I have forgotten to mention.This is a opening ceremony for Bulan Kecergasan Kebangsaan.So there were all sorts of sports and activities.=)

Us.Taking pictures before Evon went back.After that I looked for the exact bangle Tuan Yoga gave me as mine is now broken along main bazzar.And was very grateful I found it.=)

After that me and Shan Liang went for lunch at carpenter street.Had tanghoon!Yummy!!!

Some pictures I took from the police traffic exhibition.So,beware when you're driving on the road!

No comments: