Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bankrupt

*updated*

Went to KHS AGM this morning with Evon.I seriously don't know why I spent my whole morning sitting there looking at them giving certs to 54 new members and eat and see they shiok sendiri during lucky draw and leave.I wasted one fine morning to sleep!They din't even announce the new committee board members.Me,Evon,Felicia and another girl from St. Teresa whom I don't know her name was all blur the whole morning.

Move to a brighter afternoon,I went to Boulevard earlier as I left earlier for the AGM.Reached Boulevard,see no familiar face(s) in sight.Called Anthony,he was still at home!=.=

Met Horng Hui after that because I wanted to borrow her camera.Dad took mine with him to Jakarta.=.=

Horng Hui went back home to take her specs.Anthony called.Went to KFC to meet up.Saw Eugene,Caleb and Ivan with him.Ivan and Caleb ordered lunch.Eugene eating his brunch and Ant drinking float.Which he commented very sucky in his blog.Horng Hui and I were tempted so we ordered pop corn chicken and cheesy wedges.

Cosplayers

Just hang around there going to the same shop few times.Stopped by Converse to get someone's something.Spent about 20 minutes there.The guys were kinda fed up?Haha and they went toilet to do 'something'.

So adorable!

After that,we basically just wandered around.LOL.

Attention:I'm officially BROKE and I owe Caleb RM 40 and Horng Hui RM 10!=(

1 comment:

Sheila said...

haha ur pocket is totally dry!!!!save sum 4 ur future!!LOL