Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm not a good friend afterall

I never was a good friend.I'm not a good friend either.I tend to avoid my friends when I think they are annoying.I tend to forget about them when I have new friends.I tend to not greet them when I'm busy.

Friends that you love alot.

It has been ages since I last went shopping,chatted,talked,texted,laughed,hugged and cried with my friends.I suck ey?

Friends that are like your family.

"The best of friendships are the ones where two friends can sit on a swing, not saying a word, but walk away feeling like u just had the best conversation ever."

Friends that you had fun with and learnt alot from

People who love you
people who you love back
people that will always be there for you
through the good times and the bad
they make you happy when you are sad
they are angels that have yet to earn their wings
they are your dearest friends

Friends that you might only meet them once in a lifetime but leave a deep remark in your heart

No comments: