Friday, July 25, 2008

July is finishing

It has been a long long time since I last updated.All I have been posting was just tags.Let's see,the last update was about RWMF which is 13 or 12 days ago?Waaaaa a lilttle bit unbelievable.So,let's start updating.

13rd July (Sunday)
Went out with my birthday twin,Jocelyn and few of our friends which includes Sam Liew,Bell and Natalie.First time hanging out with this bunch of friends so it feels kind of awkward at first.But after a while everything was ok.Went to Pizza Hut and they gave us a belated birthday 'surprise'.They bought sparkling candles that sparks when lighted up.So cute right.Nat and Bell went home earlier.Leaving Sam,Joy and I hanging out at coffee bean.Sam paid my oreo cheesecake.Thanks!And I ordered pure chocolate which is only so-so.You can read more bout the outing at here.There are videos too but I lazy get it from Joy and update and stuff.xD


17th July (Thursday)
Batman-The Dark Knight premier!Had ice-cream waffle for dinner with Fran and Cassey.They tried to burn my wallet by asking me to treat them snacks.That's why there's a hole in my wallet now.xD

The show was awesome!Don't wanna elaborate much on the movie.Later people complain I'm spoiling.My 'seat-neighbours' were awesome too!Was sitting between Geral and Fran.The popcorn that day was way too sweet.Can't finish half of the popcorn(medium).

18th July (Friday)
Prefect installation!I'm so gonna miss the EX-prefects.Especially the few of them.The Fran from stairs,the Cassey from punishment,the Geral from discipline,the Linda from traffic,exco will be Huan Huan I guess.Too bad I have no picture for that day.=(

Things I wanna say is,without joining the prefectorial board,I wouldn't have met a lot of wonderful people.I wouldn't have felt so loved,so cared and so hated.Even though I'm hated,but still I don't regret I joined.And I will try to treat Cassey's EX-blazer nicely.xD

19th July (Saturday)
RCYU6 AGM.I have nothing much to say,but THANK YOU to the committee board 07/08 for everything you all have done.Thanks for the guidance,thanks for the effort you all have given and thanks for everything.Haha.No matter small matter,big matter,THANK YOU for what you all have done in this one year time.

During AGM

After AGM

Evon and Sonia is so hilarious.They made me so speechless with one picture:

Guess what movie poster are they imitating.

Went to Mitsu Shabu Shabu to have a celebration that night.And I found out not only me don't know how to play 'Under the Rainbow'.Kay doesn't know how to play it either!xD


25th July (Friday)
Sudoku Open @ UNITAR.Went to sudoku competition open with Ida and Matthew.Our group name is so...E.M.I.HAHAHAHA!Was doing sudoku the whole afternoon.From 2.30 to 5.00.We only manage to complete until Hard level.Very hard and Samurai we failed.No one manage to complete Samurai though.But still,we managed to got 9th place out of 10 places with about 25 groups of 3 joining.

4 comments:

Ida said...

that primary school kids damn pro one maaaannnn..
:D

did u finish ur junk or did u stick to ur diet of vegetables NO MEAT and fish(fish is not meat,ppl. according to eileeen la)

=)

Evelyncyl said...

I want to join the SUDOKU competition too!!!! Got 2 invites (including yours) actually, but I had another workshop going on that day... Awww...

Well, not sure how much i can contribute to the team also if i join~ hehe... long time no practice~ skills going rusty~ yikes!

haha... u, ida and juu look so cute with the powerpuff girl pose!! And the ah long ptd ltd poster too! LMAO!

juu said...

FISH IS NOT MEAT PEOPLE.

i eat fish on fridays okayy=.=

lol.no porkey for pan.

she's a holy pig-worshipper:D


and wtf?? u have syabusyabu pics?? am i d only one wifout them?? *dies*

Eileen said...

@ida..no FISH is not meat!i brought to sch the junks dis mrng to share with my prefect frens muahahah.im so evil.

@eve,too bad la u gt workshop.haha waaaa it's an eyeopener since i nvr joined any 'real' sudoku competition b4.d wn at sch before was sucky.Haha!

@juu.yes tf..i gt shabu2 pics xD and i'm DAMN HOLY.muahahaha.no pork no pork