Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rainforest World Music Festival


Went to Rainforest World Music Festival last night.I'm not in the good mood so I won't elaborate much on it.I met Kenny Sia there.Yes the famous Kenny Sia that everyone knows on kennysia.com.

Kenny Sia's person and I

Followed Julie's transport.Eve's friends followed the dad's car too.Saw Mad,Yee Hwa,the Nemo gang,Darren,Clement,Vanessa,Shanice,my cousin Dict and his girlfriend Sam who's going back to KL this evening.

Pan.Sam

I wasn't listening to the music much.I was walking around with beer in my hand more than partying with the crowd.And also sitting at the corner emoing all alone.

Two people camwhored from morning to night

Thanks to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday and thanks for the presents.=)

Birthday twins

Bubbly

2 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

Damn!!!! I din get to meet Kenny Sia! haih.........................

Eileen said...

awwwww nemind la kch so small sure 1 day u cn meet him in person=)