Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged by evil MEL

Name 20 people randomly.
At the end of the survey, choose 5 people to do the survey.
Don't read the questions, but name the 20 people first.

1. Ju
2. Geral
3. Cassey
4. Pam
5. Yee Hwa
6. Mag
7. Kor
8. Li Fern
9. Nathalia
10. Fran
11. Jocelyn Chai
12. Jenny Wong
13. Semut
14. Gay Swimmer
15. WenLi
16. Sheila
17. Eileen Sim
18. Edwin
19. Wen Kai
20. Zia Yew

1) How did you meet number 18? (Edwin)
Classmates since last year.Both of us are the only prefects in class now.=)

2) What will you do if you have not met number 17?(Eileen Sim)
I wouldn't have went to camp at Klang(tutti)!!!

3) What if number 9 and 20 dated? (Nathalia n ZY)
Nathalia has a gerek already and I can't imagine how would they be together.Wakakaka.Maybe not bad.Hmmm

4)What if number 5 and 10 dated? (YH,Fran)
No.No.No

5) Describe number 1 (Ju)
Wrote me a super duper sweet birthday card and bought me Paramore's RIOT! CD for me and chia-ed me coffee bean last night and allowed me to drink last night(?) and went to my first RWMF with me last night and influenced me in taking pictures of myself and the list goes on.We had too much in between.And I like it when she's leaning on me.*updated* and we met KENNYSIA.MUAHAHAHAHA!

6) Do you think number 8 is attactive? (Li Fern)
wakkakaka.yeshhh and she loves to call me darling/sayang so I think she is attractive!Hahaha.

7) Describe number 7 [Kor]
Guitar pro!Cello pro!Drum pro!!!!

8) Do you know any family members of number 12? (Jenny)
Sadly...no.Hahaha.

9) What language does number 15 speak? (WenLi)
English Chinese and Malay.

10) Who is number 9 hanging out with? (Nathalia)
Prefects and her gerek.HAHA!

11) How old is number 16? (Sheila)
16!Haha.16 is 16.LOL.I thought she was few years elder than me but hehe no.So paiseh.

12) When was the last time you spoke to number 13? (Semut)
Face to face is Friday.Not face to face-ly is yesterday.

13) Who's number 2's favourite singer/band? (Geral)
David Cook!

14) Have you ever dated number 4? (Pam)
I can't.

15) Would you ever date number 19? (Wen Kai)
I don't know?

16) Is number 3 single? (Cassey)
Yeap!

17) What is number 10's last name? (Fran)
BONG.

18) Would you ever be in a relationship with number 11? (Jocelyn Chai)
LOL.We're twins.

19) What is the school of number 13? (Semut)
Green Road aka. che chau lo=)

20) Where does number 6 stay? [Mag]
I don't know?

21) What is your favourite thing about number 5? (Yee Hwa)
Her hairstyle is almost like mine.Not totally but it's considered long-short?LOL!And one more thing is she don't really know how to drink.Mag had to finish up her beer last night.HAHA!

22) Have you ever seen number 14 naked? (Sexy Swimmer)
Can I??????????????????I mean he's a swimmer what.

Ok
1) Jocelyn!
2) Min Zhi
3) Sam
4) Yvonne
5) Dapnhe

2 comments:

juu said...

sexy swimmer naked??????


OMGGGGGGGG

your dreams will come true :)

haha..i bet he'll look good tho...*pause* O_O why am i thinkin about it??? ish.

we met kenny sia..neh ni neh ni poo pooo..XD

Eileen said...

i..*coughs* imagineing *coughs* LOL!!!!

mayb we both can say the nehninehnipupu ding to ur sis nex time..n u'll see her face all geram.