Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tagged by Eve.

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
> My friend aka. my friend's sis

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him.
> Always have sunglasses on when driving
> Very factual?I don't know.She seems to give lots of facts when talking bout something
> Very intelligent.Studied in best class ey.
> Crazy bout her macbook.
> Love food!

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
> Used to drive me and Ju out to shopping,eat,watch movie blablabla...

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you?
> "you will talk scientific when you're a science student" which is kinda true

5. If she/he become your lover, you will.
> Gain a lot of weight?LOL!

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will.
> Not be able to imagine

7. If she/he become your lover, what does she/he has to improve on.
> Give me more KACHING to spend

8. If she/he became your enemy, the reason is.
> She don't bring me out.NYAHAHAH.So childish.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
> Sounds kinda wrong.But I would like to ask her to give me her mac.

10. The overall impression of him/her is.
> A nice sis,and also a nice friend.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
> How on Earth I know bout this?

12. The character of you for yourself is?
> Fuuny and lame?

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
> Nah,I don't hate myself.LOL!!!

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
> Eileen Chin

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
> I love you all.Every each of you light up my day each and every day.And goes through happiness and sadness with me.I won't make to today if I were to stand alone.

Ten people to tag :

♡1) Ant
♡2) Lydia
♡3) Min Zhi
♡4) Mel
♡5) Sam
♡6) WenLi
♡7) Jocelynn
♡8) Abi
♡9) Sheila
♡10)
Yvonne


Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
>Urrr...

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
> Female.

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
> Don't think so

How about no. 5 and 8?
> Nah

What is no. 1 studying about?
> Form4 science stream subjects

Is no. 4 single?
> Think so

Say something about no. 6?
> ~Rocker in the making~

1 comment:

Evelyncyl said...

"
7. If she/he become your lover, what does she/he has to improve on.
> Give me more KACHING to spend"


LOL! wo zhi shen nan bao~~~~