Monday, October 20, 2008

Why is 1 + 1 = 2?

A friend of mine,used to be quite close but hasn't really talked for 1 month plus,talked to me today.Indirectly by the way.We were just 'talking' to each other on MSN's personal message.None said it was for each other but in our hearts,we knew it.

'I'll love you ALWAYS.'

Sounds very impossible for me.Even 'best friend forever' is the phrase I hate the most.

How long can forever lasts?

How long will ALWAYS lasts?

A day?A week?A month?A year?A decade?A century?

Weeks ago,I missed all these sweet talks you used to shared.

Today,I was answering all these very cold-ly.

You said 'I love you' for more than once tonight,
might be wanting me to say the same,
but I returned your hopeful hope a zero.

I was,I am and I will be a bad friend.
Not that I don't have faith in me,
it's just I can't be committed for a long period of time.
I'm sorry,although sorry doesn't change a thing.
I'm selfish,resulted for being hurt too much in the past,
and wanting to protect my soul so much.

No one understands me.
I hate to eat alone.
I hate to be alone.
I don't cut for pleading sympathy.
For every dismiss with friends,
I tried to hold my tears.
Because all I have back home,
is all to my own.

This is the vary reason I tried to stay away from home,
this is why I keep bugging my friends,
this is what makes me so cunning.

p/s:I'm sorry Julie,I guess I'm still not ready for 'emo-no-more'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing's ever permanent or for sure a hundred percent but if we hold back because we are afraid to try or because we are hurt by the world, maybe we won't get hurt, but we'll miss out on all the good stuff too that God has to offer. and we'll regret it. don't be afraid to try again, don't be afraid to be happy. smile and live life to the fullest. and you're not alone. You're never alone. =)

juu said...

hmm..first of all,that post is not directed at me cuz i havent been online in ages.hehe..BUT..its ok to be emo sometimes.just make sure u noe how to control it.dont hurt urself cuz it'll leave and scar and why in the world would you want to rmbr something bad??

just be strong..

"be strong my weary wolf,turn around boldly,
fly high my baby bird,
my angel,
my only"

u're not alone.like anonymous has said.never alone