Friday, August 17, 2007

New haircut same hairstyle=D

Mock finished this morning.Last subject is Chinese.Yesh,I'm taking chinese.There's a few people from B class who asked me:

"How come you come to school today?"
"Har?!You got take chinese ar??"
"How come you got take chinese one?"

LOL.Know why only people from B class ask me such question?Cause I'm always in their class during either moral or chinese.*winks*I'm naughty I know.

Oh ya,one more thing about the exam.This is my English paper 2,section B which is the summary.I like that passage.ALOT.Haha.


Click the image to enalrge it.

Hmm,asked mom to bring me go cut my hair last week since she don't allow me to cut it myself.Went to Cutting Edge.The latest branch,located at Jalan Kereta Api.I recommed this saloon to my mom at first and then din't know she was so satiesfied with her haircut.The female hairstylist there aren't as friendly as the only male hairstylist which is the one who do my hair for me=D

I like the interior design.Very stylish and cozy

One of the more free female hairstylist wet my hair with warm water first and I was asked to sit down to wait for the male hairstylist.Hmm,their 'table' caught my attention.

Hmm,he's very fair,kinda chubby but don't know what's his name.I think my mom know but I din't ask her.LoL.Hmm,he's conversative though.Asked me lotsa questions.

Him:"Still studying?"
Me:"Huh?yea.."
Him:"Form what liao?"
Me:"Form 3"
Him:"From what school?Batu Lintang?"
Me:"Urr..nowp.Green Road"
Him:"Owh,so,you're in the morning session?"
Me:"Nowp,noon"
Him:"Then how come today no school?"
Me:"Got exam this morning."
Him:"Know who to answer the questions?"
Me:"Err..ok ok la.."
Him:"What exam?"
Me:"Mock."
Him:"Owh...mock...for SPM?"
Me:"Err..nowp..PMR.."
Him:"PMR..got study or always go out play?"
Me:"Hehe..."

Even the cashier also so stylish.

Then hor,he very pay attention when he's cutting hair and can be considered PRO.Hmm,I don't know how come he's so fair and his hand kinda gentle eventhough they always have to touch all sorts of shampoo,hair creams that contain chemical substances.


They washed my hair behind this pretty wall.XD

After I'm satiesfied with my haircut,he helped me wash my hair and he saw the piercing on my upper part of right ear then he started the conversation again.


Him:"Just pierced?"
Me:"Nowp,few moths already."
Him"Wear it to school?"
Me:"Yeap."
Him:"Won't get caught?"
Me:"Hehe,covered by my hair."

Kinda satiesfied.The price is very reasonable too.Mine cost 20 bucks.


The price quite reasonable right?

No comments: