Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No more icy walls

Mood:currently still high 'cause she broke the ice walls.*playing happy tree friends theme song*let's sing together...weeweeweeweeweewee...lalalalalalalalalalalala~~~That song rocks.LoL.

Having exams this week.We had chinese today.Yesh,I'm taking chinese with these terrible,horrible and vegetable looking chinese handwriting.*So proud to be the first one to finish the whole paper2.LoL!*When I finished and I looked around,EVERYONE was still busy writing...I'm the only one who finished and I was playing with lion. I damn *heart* lion!!!
p/s:Remember to bring more than 1 lilttle plushies or cute keychains when you're sitting for an exam.You can play with them.Pretend that Pat-rick (male) is marrying with lion (male) and panda(female) is the witness...They sounds like a gay partner now.*gasp!*I'm lame I know.BUT,the point is...they helps in killing time and boredom.*winks*
Thanks.You know who you are.

No comments: