Monday, September 17, 2007

When so-called emo kid gone retarded

Aaa~Felt so suku when everytime after exam I go to anyone's table and people(s) gathered around the table keep on saying:
"This one the answer is X"
"That one the answer is Y but I put Z"

Then when I think bout the answer I put,all wrong geh...dumbness DNA in me=(

Nemind,playing Happy Tree Friends theme song can make me feel better.LoL.*Lets sing together,wee wee wee wee wee,wee wee wee wee wee,la la la la la,la la la la la~"

Mind my retardedness.Recently so-called emo kid has gone retarded.Blame the retarded genes inside people around me.JkJk.

Hmm,I think is a good day afterall.Except for someone...Haha.*evil grin*

Hmmmm,PMR is less than 2 weeks time from now.You don't have to really countdown cause you can count the days already.LoL.Lame...I went Chef At Home and ate grilled LAMB shoulder last Saturday.So,the LAMEness is still in me now.XD

Sharing some songs that I'm listening now,
  • Face Down-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • First Date-Blink 182
  • All the Small Thing-Blink 182
  • Five Minutes to Midnight-Boys Like Girls
  • Broken Men-Boys Like Girls
  • Zombie-The Cranberries
  • The River-Good Charlotte
  • Dance Floor Anthem-Good Charlotte
  • Break Apart Her Heart-Good Charlotte
  • Riot Girl-Good Charlotte
  • Helena-My Chemical Romance
  • Misery Business-Paramore
  • Hallelujiah-Paramore
  • Radios in Heaven-Plain White Tee
  • Hey There Delilah-Plain White Tee
  • Pieces-Sum41(not heavy metal type tho,really nice!)
  • 4ever-The Veronicas
  • I Could Get Used to This-The Veronicas
  • When It All Falls Apart-The Veronicas
  • Breathe-Anna Nalick
  • Umbrella(Acoustic)-Marie Digby
  • Your Call-Secondhand Serenade
  • Way Back Into Love-Haley Bennett and Hugh Grant

No comments: