Saturday, October 27, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 8


Freedom:Chapter 8


Bloody blood!!!Help!

Went to school this morning.Helped RCYU6 with the SAR stuff.I'm very lazy to type a lot now.I'm very very very lazy actually.

There's a total of 3 scenes.There's 2 casualties in every scene.Me,Julie and Yik Tze was runner for scene 2.Which is the sibling.Elder sister,Jenny fell down when boiling water and younger bro,Michael,got electrocuted when charging his phone.The names aren't their real names by the way.

"Jenny" and "Michael"

If you're wondering,that was meant to be a bruise.

So just show some pictures.Even the pictures weren't taken by me.It's all taken by Julie.Swt.My phone was with her throughout the whole thing.Blah.My phone too tempting,charming ba.(like me=X)
The process of balut-ing.(bandaging)

The casualty looks happy.The first-aider looks happy.Even the judge looks happy too.Hmmmmmmmm?

"Michael" basically just lie down like that for the whole day.(kesian)

I wonder why are they staring at "Jenny".

For more information,please log on to http://www.jcyl92.blogs.friendster.com/julies_life.

I don't understand why she took this picture.Weird enough.XD

She wrote bout playing badminton and the SAR too.For your information,I'm the pan she mentioned in her blog.XD

I'm currently liking the holidays like she likes it.Hahahaha!And I laughed a lot recently which means I'm currently a h.a.p.p.y.p.a.n.d.a!

I gtg now!I'm officially back to Maple Story!Muahahaha.Chiong-ing level.Currently only level 47.That's why recently you won't see me sign in MSN that often.PLUS,I was stupid enough to accept something someone sent which is a virus.Damn.I have think twice before signing in MSN cause I don't wanna spread the virus and let more people got it and my computer will be superb lagging if the virus started to auto send the virus.Blah.And I'm soooooooo hungry!Imagine I only had Laksa and Milo-peng for breakfast,RM1.20 chicken burger and coke for lunch.Can't wait for dinner!

No comments: