Sunday, December 02, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 13

Freedom:Chapter 13

Went out with my new babysitter aka. Julie,my panda sis aka. Amanda,long-time-ago-one-night-stand-affair aka. Pei Yi and the-girl-I-helped-her carry-her-bag-when-she-is-in-the-toilet-every-Saturday afternoon-after-ITS-tuiton aka. Ida.

We watched Enchanted.Product of Walt Disney.The movie was funny.Very hilarious and dramatic.It's half cartoon half human being.

Once upon a time,there's a bad bad bad witch*insert sound-muahahahaha* and then there's a very pretty princess named Giselle who sing and dance with rats,birds,animals and live inside the forest in a small house like Snow White,waiting for her prince charming.And,blah blah blah.

And Giselle found her true love and they lived happily ever after.The End.

After the movie we went to McD.At that time was already 2 something in the afternoon and Ju and I haven't had our breakfast and lunch.She finally bought me my happy meal she owed me long time ago.Thanks!=)

My Happy Meal toy=)

Then had nothing to do so we planned to go to Pei Yi's house but in the end because of wrong timing Pei Yi's driver has to drop us at Amanda's house.So that time only me,Julie,Ida and Amanda were watching movies at Amanda's house.

Watched Mr.Bean's holiday.Watched it once before so it was my second time watching but still find it funny.Watched Epic movie after that.Not much comment for this movie but only one word can describe,WEIRD.At least for me it's weird.And I din't get high when something was showed.Some people thought I did.

My hair is quite long now.But,people still thought I'm a guy.So,this proved that my hair doesn't make people change their thoughts about my sex.Amanda's youngest brother,Aaron thought I'm a kor kor!Haha.Big face panda kor kor somemore.I think most kids thought I'm a kor kor.He's not the first so yea...Haha!Even some adult thought I'm male.=.=


Last night my kor aka. Siaw Hong was married in maple story.Hahaha!Congrates!


By the way,this evening I attended a restaurant dinner.They served pork which is obviously a chinese restaurant.I won't mention the restaurant's name.I just want to complain.The pig was most probally few months old and they already kill it and serve people.I was disgusted by the oily fat layer too!No pork for me except cha sio next time.No more kueh chap.

No comments: