Saturday, January 05, 2008

Changes and favourite school event

I have changed my blog address recently if you haven't noticed.
I have changed my MSN address too.
I'm not avoiding problematic people.I have chosen to change myself,because I don't want to be the super emo+over-sensitive+dramatic kid anymore.
Changing your attitude towards someone 180-ly different might be something rude,mean,selfish,heartbreaking BUT if I don't choose to change,I'll be the one that suffers the most and I'll hurt them more.
So,why not act your feelings out and let them know what you want and it might be the best for you and me?
Blah.Crappy?Sorry for the crap but this blog was meant to be crappy.So,if any of them come up to you and asked you(I'm sure a few close friends of mine knows bout what I'm talking bout) bout my change,just tell them the truth.I don't wanna 'harm' directly so please help me?Haha.It's ok to say you don't know anything.=)
Sometimes people change because they wanted to.
Sometimes people are mean but nothing can change the fact.
Sometimes people regret for doing something and they wished to change so they might become mean.
Sometimes people made mistake(s) so they felt regret and they wanted to change even they have to sacrifice something else like feelings.
Ok,I guess I won't be posing much emotive writings this year as people always said that form 4 is always the busiest year.
My weekday schedule are packed like sardin in the can and now I'm afraid that activities coming up might crash with my tuitons.

Attention:My favourite school event---SPORTS DAY is coming up in less than a month's time.Yay,no matter it falls on rainy day or sunny day,there's always lots of fun!Sunny day,free sun-tanning.Rainy day,can play under the rain like last year!SHIOK-ness!!!

No comments: