Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Loser(s) fights alone

It's not me against you nor you against me,
It's you against us.

Majority will have the victory in the end.
Even if you are to win it,you'll win it alone and ain't no fucking people will enjoy your crappy victory with you.Loser.

Yayaya,I may looked like I don't care what the heck was happening but if you were to step on my tail or anyone that I care's tail,you can ask your bitchy-same-o-sis to prepare your grave.Nyahaha.

p/s:I'm not this evil usually.LOL!

3 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

May God bless you~ :)

Nadiya said...

wow i feel like it's directed to me. haha. but no right. the yayaya is VERY EXTREMELY misleading. lol.

Eileen said...

the yayaya means yesyesyes la yaya ahah!ahh nadiya dear punya pic is in my blog~*spot urself at d column* lols.i stil want ur cam=.=!