Monday, April 14, 2008

Over the busy weekend

This post was supposed to be written yesterday but due to the too much time I've wasted on dealing with templates and pictures edittings,I'm now finally free to blog.

Yea,as I said,I changed my blog templates,well actually more to header.So,those readers of mine who are kind enough,please give some comment(s).Thanks a lot!


Last Saturday morning,we(RCYU6) had a telematch organized by Jocelynn Tian.Guess I was nervous and excited bout it that I can't sleep well on Friday nite.=.=

Was leading Group 1,with my dearest assistant,Sonia Yap.And don't forget bout all the cute cute members which are Nadiya,Nazeerah,Sara,Johnathan Jong,Ai Wen,Wee Lee,Sharon Teo and Chun Xian.I think that's it but I felt like I missed out one.Hmm?

Had 10 stations altogether.Below are stations in the order we went.
1.Four cups filled with water.Blow the ping pong ball on top of the water surface.From the first cup to the fourth and you'll gain 1 mark.Station master,Yew Wooi.

2.Answer 5 questions and have to get 3 our of 5 correct.Upon answering a question,we were required to give the exact amount of monopoly notes that Bryan(station master) wants.

3.In a classroom,4 of my members were blind-folded.One has to stand behind to look out for water balloons on the ground.Others give instructions to the blind-folded to get a piece of yellow 'post-it',without stepping the water balloons on the ground.After 4 pieces of 'post-it' were obtained,solve 3 mathematics equation without calculators and writing down.Station master,Jordy and Yik Tze(Tik Chee)?(There were too many people in the classroom)

4.From the range of 1 to 100,guess a number.The 'lucky' number you guessed were correct,you are 'lucky' to get splashed water by Agoo.Station master,Ida.

5.'Fish" up some bottles,bottles cap and aluminium cans from a pail full of water.Each bottles,bottle caps and aluminium cans consist of different marks.Station master,Horng Hui.

6.1 person throw a water balloon with the back facing the receivers.Receivers can only 'receive' the water ballons using their shirt.If you can't get it and unluckily it burst,you get WET.Station master,I think that was Yik Chee.Can't recall.

7.Group member excluded group leader were given a cup to hold,with only using mouth.Group leader pour water on first person's cup and help to 'transfer' the water from cup to cup.Station master,Gavin.

8.Strings were tied zig-zag-ly on the bench in the corridor.Balloons were all over to be destroyed.Crawl under the strings and once your ass or body or head touches the strings,re-crawl!Station master,Evon.

9.A small pool filled with water and coins.(I was the one who filled the water!xD)Members were blind-folded,again.And only members were allowed to play(go into the pool) while Sonia and I were allowed to stay outside the pool,helping them to look for the coins through the so-damn-polluted water.Only toes are allowed to get the coins out of the pool.And RM2.00 is needed to proceed to next station.Station master,Julie.

10.Pass a container with holes from the front to the back.One by one.And the last one,which is me have to pour the water into a big bucket.We saved time by me throwing the empty container back to yaya in the front.And there was once I accidently bang the container on Sara's head.I am really really really sorry!!!Station master,Dorreen.

Our group got second runner up.=)

My group


Went back home for lunch and shower.Had guitar class at 2 and went tHe spring to shop for Mel(Melody's) birthday present.The two males in the family actually went shopping and bought clothes for the girl in the family.LOL.And luckilly Mel said the hoodie and flip flop fits her.

We went to see some reptiles at DiGi roadshow at tHe spring.But neither of us dare to reload and play the games.And yay I finally had the starbucks I was craving since don't know when.And we weren't tempted to buy the donuts because of the long queue.Hah!


Went to Albert and Michelle after we two had shopped in the tHe spring and waited for my parents to shower at my house.Apparently,we reached there even earlier than Mel herself.LOL.

People keep coming as sun's going down.Let me just tell you who's the latest.Julie the pig xD.Pei Yi and I were like the two female that eat non stop and keep stuffing our mouth with food even though we were full.And we ordered two spaghettis and one lamb chop.Most of us had martini sprite which tasted more like shandy.Perhaps cause we're underage so they don't serve us real martini?Grrr.Should have just ordered Heineken.

Had lots of fun that night and most of them were busy snapping photos here and there while some just sit there and talk and relax.Some hottie even offered me massage.=)

No comments: