Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yea you make a good friend.Yes,YOU!

7 days ago,I was on cloud9.
Wearing baju kurung,cheering with the crowd.
Pulling innocent victims to take photos with me.
Doing stupid dance moves that I don't do back here.
Shouting with 350++ people I don't even know most of them.
Seeing people having tears in their eyes.Hugging each and another.
Enjoying every second every moment with everyone there...

BUT...

Now,7 days later,I'm back into reality,into school,into my normal life...
where everyone seems to be talking about things I don't give a damn,I don't fancy,I don't understand.

It's funny.
Very funny because I don't seem to recognize people,places and everything I do back here.
Especially friends...
It feels like chicken talking to duck.
People with good results started complaining around how 'low' their marks are when they got the very high marks.Typical...
People start going high on random topics where I'm completely blur about.Almost typical too.

Luckily,I still have an angel around me when everyone leaves me.
Thanks for the words and hug.(Although you weren't there to hug me when you *hug* me,xD)
p/s:I'm still waiting for you to come and grab me before anyone else does.

No comments: