Saturday, August 02, 2008

City Day Parade

Went to parade with the band last night.

For the past few years,I have been watching the City-Day Parade but never participated in the parade before.So this year I decided to make a change.Went on the band bus as photographer and Linda as water girl but in the end we two switched.LOL.

1.Chung Hua Combined 2.UiTM
3.Don't know.But they looked quite scary
4.BB 1st company.2nd company's pictures is with Linda.=(

He's from picture 3's troupe.Linda commented he looks like the famous Edward Cullen=.=

There were a lot of water girls.Michelle,Hajar,Fran,Brend,Linda,Rachel,Cassey(last minute) and I.The few St.Jo guys which are friends of Amelia joined us too.Water boys haha.I only remembered one of their names,Willy.

h2o people

It feels nice and a little tiring to walk from Lumba Kuda to Padang Merdeka through Padungan and Main Bazaar.Cassey and I ran into Everise to buy some cold soft drinks for the water girls and boys.She needs Coke to be energized.

Syl posing

Keep seeing kids with this cute spongebob balloon!I want it too.xD Saw two of them let go in the air.Poor spongebobs.Cassey and I wanted to buy the cute devil horns which I always wanted since RWMF but we decided to buy it the next time if we were to go to Kuching Fest during the holidays.

The balloon I was talking about

I din't take much pictures as I passed my camera to Linda cause she's moving freely around the troupe where I was pushing trolley at the back.I only had the chance to take these at the final destination of the parade where they played school song to the VIPs and crowds.

My artwork

Lastly,after 'hardwork' of 3 weeks of prefect duties,this is what I obtained.July is a lucky month isn't it?

No comments: