Saturday, September 20, 2008

How was your day?

Finally,a Saturday without waking up early in the morning.

Today started with a boring day.

I woke up and cleaned my room.

Go online after cleaning my room.

Jenny called and wanted to pick me up.

Picked her siblings up.They called me "jie jie"!!

Made me damn happy.=)

And asked me out for dinner since her mum went traveling and no one cooks at home.

She sent me home.(Yea,just pick me up to go fetch her siblings=.=)

Showered and off to guitar.

Came back and slept and get ready to go out.

Met with Keh Yue at jade pot.Saw Catherine Tang there.

Went to Saberkas after dinner.

Went to Jenny's house.Keh Yue dropped by after about 10 minutes.

She went home cause haven't showered.

Jenny washed her clothes.

I was playing with the brother's toy.

Then,I decided to play in the washroom with her.

I played with a toy that can splash water while looking at her washing her clothes.

The sister was outside the door exchanging lame jokes with me.

Hehe.

The sis told me I was so lucky because I got to see Jenny wash clothes.xD

Jenny sent me home around 10.

The sis and bro asked how I think bout Jenny while we were on the way back to my house.

Answered none with honesty.HAHA.

Came online.

Keh Yue introduced me a game.

Played a few rounds.

Ahhh,I'm so tired now.

Jenny thought I was bored but I'm not.=)

p/s:To both Keh Yue and Jenny.I won't reveal anyone of your secret(s) to anyone of you=.=

Funny people.

No comments: