Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An explanation

Things changed since the day you decided to dump me like a mother aborting her baby...
People migth think that I changed since I became a prefect or whatsoever.That's not the truth.

Try to put yourself in someone's shoes.Someone who only being remembered when needed.Someone who is known as a emo kid and nothing else.Someone who's always upset and nothing could be done to save.When you only gave a few tries and gave me up after failing the few 'herotic' attempts you tried.

I din't know it was obvious to outsiders that people are treating me like a slave,where you call me when you need me and don't give a damn when you're doing something else.Excuses for being too busy or have other things to take care of is extremely sucky.This made everything thing else more important than a 'friend'.

Yea anyone everyone can say I forget bout old friends when I have new friends.But ever wonder why I acted so?Didn't I used to be a loyal slave?People get tired from always getting hurt in the past.People want a better life when they are better people outside waiting for you.And to think of it,slave would get tired for keep on giving out and not receiving even a 'thanks'.

No one have to deny anything or giving 'sympathy' because who knows you might the one in a million.It doesn't have to be you treating me this way,it could be you treating your friends the same way.Just that you never realised.Some people are too self-centered and ego that they never know what they are doing.

I have a friend,who used to be like me in her time.But now she's living a much more better life.I'm taking the path she used to take and the price I have to pay is a lot much more.For certain people,that way of living isn't a good way,but as long as I think it suits me,it will be fine.And yea whatever,I don't care if you're saying I'm living someone else's life cause I'm.

It's not wrong to be selfish sometimes.

Even if you see me waiting alone in school or dutying alone during recess time,I still feel happy around people who looked more like me.If we're hated by students,we're hated together.=) Yes I found my happiness in the prefectorial board.I was very paranoid to be or not to be a prefect at first,but now,I would hate myself to death if I din't went to the prefect interview back then.At least I was never backstabbed by anyone in there and everyone treats me nicely.

I admit I became less emo after I joined the prefectorial board because I have friends to talk to when I'm bored,I have duties to keep me away from doing nothing and think bout unhappy stuff.And regardless,people I have met in the prefectorial board are awesome.They keep the smile on my face.=)

p/s:If you hate me,just tell me you hate me.Don't fake.Because I don't treat someone I hate nicely too.

No comments: