Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here is a conclusion for previous post.

I admit I was a bit unhappy on the first night but I realise I shouldn't be blaming anyone.=) I just hope that someone can share more bout him/herself with me.Cause it seems that he/she knows me more than I know he/she.

I din't felt unhappy bout joining this camp.Because I really enjoyed myself,learned a lot of stuff and be more joyful and hyperactive during that two days 1 night.I sigh less than usual!=)

So,don't worry for those who 'pulled' me to the camp.

Dad and mom actually asked me bout the camp during dinner time just now.xD

It's a happy thing right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss ming lit camp???

Eileen said...

yes yes yes yes~=)

Anonymous said...

actually wat u had learnt at there?

Eileen said...

i learnt that i don't know what my parents like to eat and their hobby meaning i don't know them much..so i need to hang out more often with them...
i learnt that i'm not ruo ren because i can reach the room although i was carrying guitar + backpack...
i learnt that my patience can be that good.haha.
i learnt many nice Christian songs~
i learnt nice games~
i learnt to be more happy=)

ALVIN said...

hahaha...

Anonymous said...

good good
got leen leen with us sure hav lotz of fun~!
haha,muz awez hanging out wit us again ohh,muahahaha

-cherry-

Eileen said...

=)