Saturday, November 22, 2008

Prefects' camp 08

Just came back from prefect's camp yesterday evening.Was too tired to blog bout it last night so I'm using my precious Saturday afternoon to blog bout it!Muahahaha.

Let this be a photolog since I don't really wanna type put all the activities and stuff happened.

In the bus.Took the second bus.We're very high sitting at the back.

Goshen.Our home.=)

1.Arrival.
2.Listening to briefing.
3.Head prefect briefing.
4.Rules and regulations.
5.Owner of home giving speech.
6.Group discussion.

First meal at Goshen.

Station game.
1.Disgusting stuff.
2.Trying to obtain marbles in the disgusting stuff using our feet.
3.Bursting balloons.
4.Trying to not let the water spill.
5.Delivering sponge.(SPONGEBOB!)

Very tiring morning exercise.I had to jog on the stony path with slippers.I din't brought my shoes along.Hiak hiak hiak.Planned with someone else.

Captain's ball!!!Best game ever in the camp.

Just promoting the proud goal keepers who managed to catches ball for the groups to gain points.LOL.Nah,I just wanna promote myself?Bluek.

Obstacle course.See how funny I looked in those.

Group one.NAZI.
Left to right:Poh Shan,Ivy,Yvonne,Fang Ming,Bryan,Gabriel(Group leader)

Group two.
Left to right:Tze Tzen,Wei Na,Chui Lan,Hui Ching,Wilson,Ivan,Jocelynna(Group leader)

Group three.Yellow-hor.(Yalorh hor?)As lame as the group leader.
Left to right:San San,Rafidah,Me(group leader),Aaron,Siti,Nikki,Norris

Group four.Blur Stars.
Left to right:Aida,Daphne,Jia Zhi,Shan Liang(group leader),Hui Yuin,Irene,Valerie

Group 6.Violet.
Left to right:Michelle,Pearl,Gavin,Mylen(group leader),Nisha,Geraldine

Group five.Ultra orange.
Left to right:Keh Yue,Elaine,Shirley,Wen Kai(group leader),Amelia,Sharon,Lilian

Me and people.

People and me.

LPSP 08/09's sexy back.

Serious group picture.(not serious at all)

Lastly,LPSP 08/09 free pose group picture!

I got sunburnt.
My feet were all painful because I ran over miles of stones using slippers for 3 days.And I think I twisted my ankle.=.=
I got bitten by black ants.(It was very painful when you first got bitten)
I disobeyed the camp rule by changing my sleeping place from the room to lobby with teacher's permission.xD
I played football+basketball=captain's ball without putting on anything on my feet in the not-very-grassy field for five matches and caused skin to peel off.
I yelled until my voice is 'broken' and I sounds so funny when I speak now.
I found the best shoulder ever(until today) to sleep on.Those who followed the second bus back(which is the same bus as me) would know who am I referring to.
I love the camp.Not because the games or what,it's I felt much more closer with the big family.
I miss talking,playing cards,eating,bathing,taking pictures and sleeping in one house with the big big family.

LPSP 08/09,UNITED AS ONE.

1 comment:

Evelyncyl said...

glad you had fun!! :):):)