Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas parade + Doulos

Wahahahaha.

Went to Doulos today bought 3 sudoku books!

Saw ms.Sarah and she pretended to not know me by covering her face with the umbrella.=.=

After went to Doulos,went back home to take shower and get ready.

Followed Michelle to Christmas parade.Was worrying bout something all the way there.

The parade was great.Throughout the whole parade it din't really rained.(Kuching has been raining for many days)

Went to Jalan Song with the gang for supper.They were having their supper while I was having my dinner.Lol.

Ordered stingray~Yay,it has been a long time since I last tasted it.Nice nice.

I think someone put some drugs in my fish because everyone who ate the fish went high in Keh Yue's car.Lol.




















Today so happy.Very happy.Damn happy!

Although I don't know because of what,but you came!Hehe.

Sorry ya I was still 'merajuk' at first.=P

=)

No comments: