Friday, January 09, 2009

Frist week of form5...

was tiring but fun!

Dutied 4 days for prefects duty during form 1 and 4 orientation.Had to stay back for form 1 orientation duty.
(p/s:I volunteered myself to do all the extra duties.It's not the excos who asked me to do so.)

There were a few cute guys in form 4 while the form 1 are just kids and I'm 'allergy' to kids.The duties are alright.Just a little bit too tiring.Had to bring people go toilet,stand at the gate to control them,take their attendance and scan through their attire.

My feet were so red and painful every night I went back home and I can even sleep at 8pm!Imagine it yourself.

Exactly,I went on duties that means I didn't attend class.Today then is my real first day of entering my own class.The test papers given back to me aren't much important.And I'm just waiting for the class streaming thinggy.Anything can be good just like anything can be bad.Hope it's a good one.=)

It has been raining continually since yesterday I think.This morning the weather was so chilling.And my new seat in class is just near the back door.Whenever the door is opened and the wind blew,I was shivering.Lol.Better than hot weather though.

This few days,has been pulling close relationship between me and some friends.Yea,friends not friend.But sad to say that one of them is leaving soon.Hope the best for me and my friends this year.This is my last year in secondary school (yes,I didn't planned to study form 6 at all and my parents thought it's wasting time) so I don't want anymore dramas.I wanna leave this school with lotsa great memories.=)

I sounded so positive.Suddenly.HAHA.

No comments: