Sunday, February 08, 2009

Belated birthday

to Edwin Lai.
Made by me.Inspired by SOMEONE.Cutest candle I've ever seen.LOL so perasan.

"Birthday cake"

Bookmark.I drew it.That's why it looked cacat-ed.

Had a 'early-celebration' for him on Friday at school.A very low-cost(except for the ferrero rochers) and cute and hand-made-ish birthday.LOL.Wish him all the best!

Yesterday morning woke up and went to school for RC meeting at 7.30am.Not bad the meeting.

Then saw GB people at the corridor around 12noon so stayed back and helped them out for their station games.HOHOHO.Went home at 4.30pm.

7.30pm,I followed Michelle Sim's car to UNIMAS (the one near Saberkas) to take photo for their CO performance.I din't expect Miss Cheng (Sorry I still can't quit calling her teacher when I see her) to be THAT happy and excited when she saw me.Keep hugging and putting her arms around me.While waiting for Michelle's car,Mag and I saw something VERY VERY VERY obscene and disgusting and we were "ARGHHHHHHH!!" all the way and keep laughing and gossiping.LOL.Michelle recorded me singing 'sugar-ling-ah-ling' thinggy Shan Liang and the juniors sang that morning.

Then reached home around 11pm.Went online and chatted with quite a number of people.NICE.=)Then went to bed around 12pm.zzzzZZZz

No comments: