Friday, March 27, 2009

He answered my prayers

My camera died last Wednesday.Actually it still can be used to display image but the lens is spoiled.Hence,it is considered dead.

Maybe that's part of the reason I was moody this few days.

When I reached home from school just now,I saw the camera battery is being charged.I thought it was repaired.(My dad sent to the shop)

BUT out of my expectation,my dad bought a brand new one.I knew the old one would cost a lot if were to repair but I didn't expect my dad would buy a new one furthermore I was the one who spoiled the old one.Really touched.Thanks a lot to my dad.Cause I really can't live without a camera.And I wanna thank God for answering my prayers too.I've been praying that my camera will come back to me.But instead of the old one,I got a new one.=)

I've experienced it myself.That God does listen to our prayers.Just that it might not be at the time you wished the most.But it comes with surprise.

Other than that,I've been finding difficulties in communicating with one of my friends this few days too.But now,I guess everything has been fixed.And someone's case too,I don't have that kind of awful feeling anymore when I'm with someone.

Hehe.This week there has been several people asking me,why is my right ear covered by my hair but my left ear is not covered.Funny question.

I've been having flu since Monday.It got better on Wednesday and Thursday but today it worsen again.One side of my nose is always being blocked and it's really really really tough for me to breath using one side of my nose.And my upper lips have a wound.Looked as if I've got a cut.My lower lips is always dry.Throat is feeling a bit unwell caused by the flu I think.

o.O

And I hate it the most when you're about to sneeze,suddenly you can't!

No comments: