Thursday, March 19, 2009

The LIFE After Tomorrow

Spread out your wings and fly~







On the 16th and 17th I joined a camp organised by the school's ICSF.

Details for the camp are as following.

Venue:Ocean Resort,Lundu
Date:16th-17th March 2009
Theme:The LIFE after tomorrow

16th March
7.30-Registration
8.00-Departure
10.00-Arrival
10.15-Praise and worship
10.30-Game briefing 1
11.00-Life game part 1
12.30-Lunch
1.30-Praise and worship
1.45-Game briefing 2
2.00-Life game part 2
3.30-Game briefing 3
3.45-Life game part 3
5.00-Bath
6.15-Dinner
7.00-Praise and worship
7.15-Life game part 4
8.15-Talk
9.15-Free time,supper
10.30-END of day 1

Life game is a game originated from a camp in Sibu.It's like a real life game where you will need money to buy everyday needs in life such as food,living,handphone,transportation,clothing,health and to pay government tax.Every round of each game requires a player to fulfill every of those 7 needs.And you need to use your own money to buy yourself education by sitting an 'exam'.You need the education so that employers will employ you.And the more educated you are,the higher chance of people would hire you.So basically everything is a bout money.

For me,I only got $10 from my will and the cheapest education which is Junior High cost for $200.I borrowed money from a friend and that's where I started my life.I became a handphone salesgirl with $150 salary,then a car salesgirl with $180 salary then a house salesgirl with $450 salary.In the end around part 3 I became a toilet washer in the clinic and I have $400 salary while the doctor has only $700 salary.

In this game,it's very complicated.There is a reverence hidden in the game.He is very invisible especially when everyone was busy with making money to fulfill the needs for every round of the game.But the doctor and I(both working in the clinic) are lucky cause the owner of the clinic is an angel and the reverence came into the clinic and made us became Christians.

In part 4 of the game,it's when the world in ending.The bads are conquering the city and everyone does bad thing.Then,it's the judgement.The angel came.The judgement begins.Everyone are required to be blindfolded with their own towel.Then the bads are being punished to 'hell' which is the guys' chalet and the goods are going to 'heaven'.I was brought by I-don't-know who to 'hell' and half way I was brought back to the platform again.Then I was brought to a sit.Someone asked the people who are brought to the seats a few questions to confirm they really believe in Jesus.Then we're allowed to take of the blindfold.I saw the doctor whose name is Yun Lian and she saw me.There are no other people except for the angels and the guy.Someone pat my head and treated me orange juice.On the othe hand,I heard from those who went to 'hell' said it was scary and the room stinks and all sorts of comments.I was very very very thankful for not experiencing it.

I kinda regret for not taking pictures with the angels as proof I went to 'heaven' and even slept in between them that night.But I couldn't sleep well so I was observing people around me.=)

After the talk,participants all went back to the rooms first.Then the lamest and funniest thing happened.Nikki started it first.She went into the sleeping bag and crawl on the floor asking Michelle Sim to help her take photo.I was in front of Nikki and when I looked back,I was shocked.Then,I opened up someone's sleeping bag and played with Nikki.I was like an Eskimo in Ocean Resort and people came up and took photos with me.In the end I was feeling too hot in the sleeping bag and stopped playing it.Then Hui Ching was struck by I-don't-know-what,she went into the sleeping bag,she cat walked and she was all high.

That's Nikki.The one who started dress up like this.

One of the Angels

Bad bad Adelyn

With insane Hui Ching

My wedding photo in the LIFE game

17th March

I set the alarm and woke up at 4.30 AM to go the beach and wait for sunrise with Joyce.But the run rises so late.Around 6.00AM then the sky started to light.I think someone was very frustrated by me when I keep pulling someone out of bed to go the beach.Someone finally gave up rejecting me and made a deal to wake up at 6.30AM.Do you regret it now?=)

Waiting for sunrise:
When everything starts from the beginning.

It's coming.

Still waiting...

The sun is waking up.

Did I mentioned I have happy feet?

Early birds.

Relaxes your mind.Doesn't it?

One of those early birds

Can you feel the sand?

Splash!

Pose first.

Sun:"I'm coming!"

Taken with 'sunset mode'

Creation of God.

Rocks!

Last but not least.

It feel SUPERB when the sea water touches your feet.It calms you down and make you really enjoy the nature and HAPPY.Haha.

While waiting for lunch that afternoon,Michelle Chung and I were playing with our plushies.I brought my panda along she brought along her poliwag.We're laughing at ourselves for not behaving like a seventeen and nineteen.Haha.

Cherry and I

Me,Adelyn,Cat,Siaw Wei

Michelle,Me,Cat,Kelvin,Joyce
Michelle,Me,Cat,Joyce

Angel

Just for laughs:





3 comments:

cherryll said...

ahem...y gt my pic up there??
don learn de bad thing from tat alvin ho lar....swt

Eileen said...

hehehehehe no la i dint learn from him.i learn from myself.hohoho

Evelyncyl said...

I like your pics! keep it up! :D