Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seventeen

For those who wrote on my Facebook wall,thank you.

For those who sent me SMS,thank you.

For those who bought me something,thank you.

I sincerely thank these people for making my Birthday a special day.But I'm sorry as I am unable to list all their names.

My first birthday present(s).

Happy socks from Jia Nyuk,Madeleine and Catherine Tang.

Thanks to 19 people for this necklace.=)

Including Keh Yue,Cherry,Jenny,Michelle C.,Ying Nuo,Yik Tze,Yik Chee,Joshua,Francis,Shirley W.,Xin Yin,Nikki,Kelvin,Zen Zuei,Elaine T.,Jordy,Joyce,Alvin Ho Bo Ai and Stefanie.=)

Thank you Daphne for sponsoring me these snacks.

Thanks to Julie for this plushie.I don't know it's more to a key chain or a plushie.LOL.

Thank you Yon Lin for this cute cup.But it's too cute that I don't wanna use them.=X
All the best to you too.

Thank you Winnie for this.Although I don't know what is this but since you say it looks like me,then I guess I'm as dark as it.LOL.

No comments: