Thursday, December 27, 2007

Belated Xmas presents and PMR result

PMR 2007 result is out TODAY.

Ok,I'm satiesfied enough with my result.I guess.

And yay! suddenly someone reminds me I din't get a C or worse,D for my History.Muahaha.Love that person to bits.I spotted someone was wearing the same tee like mine and I swear we din't planned that.It was an coincidence.And today wasn't the first time.We wore the same tee coincidently few months ago too.Xing you ling xi.Nevermind if you don't understand chinese.xD

Anyways,my main purpose going to school not only to see my results but to meet up with my-so-long-like-about-1-year-plus-din't-see-her-punya-mummy LOL.And to go get my pressie(s).=)

Emo panda from Ju and NBC ring from Amanda!Thankiuuuu!!!And both are black and white in colour!!!

My babysitter aka. Ju sure love me cause she always buy me toys xD and I haven't give this hottie panda a name.It's a HE by the way.Can use for acting cute somemore...

Attention to the NEW form4-ers,we don't have to go school on the 31st but have to go to school on 3rd of January.I think I'm going to Science stream.(?)

I heard that one of our school's genius will gonna cut her wrist if she din't get straight As(but of course she did it..yay???=.=).Cut lorh...see who more emo when I'm emo.Wakakakaka.(I know I'm abit abnormal today)

Current obsession:P.A.R.A.M.O.R.E!!!RIOT!I still love Avril by the way.I'm trying to download ALL of their songs but I doubt my 512mb memory card can fit them in.I need an iPod.Someone sponsor me please?I'll love you I promise.

No comments: