Friday, December 28, 2007

What I've done within this 365 days

What I've done within this 365 days:
  • I've been very very very emo throughout the whole year(except this 3 months)
  • I've been to a class where I don't know most of them
  • I fell in love with photography
  • Hiked Mt.Mike
  • Someone actually cooked/bring food to school for me
  • I had been fighting with Ju and finally settle down at the beginning of September(bad bad badddd)
  • I cut my hand
  • I swear more and more
  • I start to not believe what people promised
  • I learned to gain faith
  • I played snooker for the first time
  • I learned how to play archery for the first time
  • I bought a guitar
  • I had my first camera-phone ever
  • I start to camwhore alot
  • I listened more english songs compared to chinese songs
  • Gained my first "salary" during a PBSM public duty
  • Sat for PMR
  • Went to TAIWAN
  • Went to Hilton for tea,so classy hor?
  • Hiked Mt.Singai and reached the peak
  • Went out with friends alot
  • Stupidly cried on my birthday(not because of touched,was because of something else)
  • Fell in love with 3 creatures named patwick,lion and panda(temporary name)
  • Streamyx barred my line!
  • Wore the same tee like Ju's coincidently TWO times.
Year 2007 is coming to an end.Welcome year 2008!Happy New Year.

No comments: