Friday, December 21, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 14

Freedom:Chapter 14

Went out with Ju,papa and Melody this Tuesday.I wanted to go mcD first to take my breakfast cause was already starving.I ordered Fillet-o-fish while Mel ordered the chicken porridge.Papa and Ju ate the complimentary hash browns.

After we were done with our breakfast,went to Sarawak Plaza.That was only 1030 so most of the shops in Parkson and Tun Jugah haven't opened.We guessed.The 'girls' were hunting for Christmas presents.They've got each other Christmas presents that day.Almost all in the gift shop opposite the bookstore on the top floor in Sarawak Plaza.They bought lots of things that I don't really remembered what they bought.

Ju bought a candle for papa.Mel bought a clip and a picture of papa's monkey's photo.Mel bought herself a few photos too.

Then,went to the toys shop to hunt for my pressie=) but I was too picky so we end up buying nothing from the toys shop.

Ju bought a hippo bedroom sandals for Mel.And nothing else I suppose?Shopped around and had a 'rest' after me tired of hunting a vest(I think papa and Ju also wanted a vest),Ju tired of hunting a dress,papa and Mel hunting me my pressie.We had our 'rest' at coffee bean.Sat down and ordered drinks and cakes."38" for about 30-45minutes untill 1230.

Of coffees,honeydew(Ju and my favourite) and cakes

Crossed the road to Tun Jugah.Someone recommended me for buying the Camel/Nicole/Polo/whatever's fishing vest we saw in one-o-one avenue.=.=

Continue hunting for things we want but couldn't find a thing we want at there.Ju bought a planner from Popular.Papa was paranoid bout whether buy or not to buy the Nicky(李玖哲)'s album.That's an imported one and comes with a note book and sold for only 50 bucks and can be discount again with Ju's membership card.In the end,she din't buy it.Haha!

Lalalala~

Walked to Parkson.Was 0200 something.Not bad huh?We can still walk.Mel straight away brought Ju to MNG cause she always buy her dress there.I picked one sexy black night dress and asked her to try it.The fitting area place have mirrors everywhere and I was thinking of taking photos there but there's "no photo taking is allowed" notice on the mirror!Hmph!!!And the fitting room is like so dangerous.People can peek from outside or even 'stalk' at you from the reflection if the mirrors.

Someone took bout 5 minutes to put on the dress and eventually we can't wait so papa went in and helped her out.Mel and I were like bodyguards standing infront of her fitting "room".Owhkay,you look pretty with the jeans under the dress but you look totally hot without the jeans.(I'll only say it once,yesh,you're hot)

Saw a vest in MNG but too expensive.105 bucks!Crazy...

Went to Scoops cause I've NEVER been there.(Now I've been there already cause I went there this evening.)But the whole place was full and people have already reserved the empty seats.I was thirsty,Ju's feet was aching cause she was wearing heels,papa and Mel wanted to eat something so we went to Hilton.

Went to the Cafe at the lobby called Caffe Cino.Owhkay,I've never done this before but we wanted to try something new.Papa ordered Haagen-Dazs,Ju ordered ice chocolate and waffles while Mel ordered a chicken panini.I was 'sharing' with all of them.Haha.Not bad but took them quite long to prepare the waffles.We sat quite long at there as the place is very classy and we paid so much for it.Mel and papa was busy taking photos while I was busy crapping and eating.

The so-called waffles

Classy?

Went to the toilet and had some fun.Mel complained the lobby's toilet is not big enough so went to the one near Steakhouse's.With all the shopping bags they're carrying,they all really look like 'real girls' and I was like a guy that went to the wrong toilet.=.=

Nothing much after that.Highlights for the day is spending our "kaching-kachings" on the food in Hilton.

Today,went out again.With Eve and Ju today.Was planning for this day long time ago.Heh.

Played bowling.Ok,nest time before playing bowling I think I need some coffee---to make sure I'm awake.The two of them was terrified after I nearly hit them with the 10(pounds/kgs?) bowling ball when the ball just fall out from my fingers and hit backwards.Sorry!=)

After 2 rounds of bowlings,Ju wanted to buy Collette's pressie.When she was paying at the cashier of one of the gift shops in Parkson,I saw Yew Ing.Yes,I am sure that was him now.Just looked at each other,did nothing at all.Not even "HI".

Watched Alvin the Chipmunks.The opening song,Bad Day sang by the chipmunks were seriously way more better than Daniel Powter's.I like the singing and the movie.It is related to Christmas and we're having Christmas in like less than one week time!But I almost fall asleep due to the lack of sleep last night.I mean this morning.

Yes,finally went to Scoops.A little disappointed but not VERY.Was rather expensive.But weird,I felt so full with only a banana and a scoop of mango ice cream.Maybe because I was 'eating' my own money too.Hah!

I have to go do something besides online because my eyes are very tired now.I shall watch Veronica Mars---the drama series I'm catching up lately.Starring Kristen Bell,Teddy Dunn,Jason Dohring,Percy Daggs 111,Francis Capra,and Enrico Colantoni.Ok,I don't know most (I mean every) of the actors/actress but I heard that Kristen Bell is in Heroes.I find the movie quite nice.Maybe it's because I like detective stories.

Chaos.

Am officially nuts bout Kinder lately.

No comments: