Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(vii)


Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(vii)


Time to go home.From Kaoshiung to Changi airport flight was 1255-1710.This time the 3 hours and 50 minutes flight we were using Silk Air which means no entertainment equipment available at all on the airplane.


I was like,wtf?

Slept most of the time on the plane as no one talk to me.Din't take my lunch either cause the food sucks.Ate a piece of Starbucks cheesecake at Changi airport and chatted with Flolina all the time.

Flight from Singapore back to Kuching was 1850-2015.At least they din't served the sucky food again.They served Chicken Char Siew Pau again.(Same like the flight from Kuching to Singapore)The pau was my dinner.

Hugged with Angela,Joyce and Flolina and said good bye.(miss you guys)

That's all about my trip to Taiwan.Thanks for reading.=)

Me and Joyce at Kaoshiung Airport(after checked-in)

Me and Flolina at boarding room

Angela and I(waiting for luggage at KIA)

Stuff I bought

I had a nice trip with you all=)

No comments: