Saturday, December 15, 2007

Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(iii)

Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(iii)

As usual,morning call at 0700 after breakfast bus arrived at 0830 and this time we have to check-out from the hotel cause we're leaving Taipei to Taichung.

The first destination is the National Palace Museum(台北故宫博物院).Hmm,for me this is very very boring.Really.The mesuem is full of Chinese art treasure,like nearly 5000 years ago stuff.So I just wandered around after hearing a few explanation which I've forgotten most of them.(I'm not interested in viewing historical arts and maybe modern art is not my cup of tea too.)Taking photos is strictly prohibited in the museum so yea,no photos are available.

Saw this after came out of the restaurant we had our lunch.Flolina,Joyce and Angela saw them too!Others were already on the bus!Muahahaha~

Were supposed to go to a DIY Leisure Farm but too bad the season isn't right so there's not much fruit we can pick plus we have to pay for the fruits we picked so the guide adviced us to spend more time in the theme park.(The guide is really caring and fun=))

On the way to Leo Foo Village Theme Park(六福村),we watched 魔法阿妈 .It's a famous cartoon is Taiwan and very meaningful.I've heard of it before but never watched it so I think I was the only kid who watched it as the other kids were busy talking and playing their gameboy.

Ok,when we arrived at the theme park,I wasn't happy at all.I never use to like theme park before and even now.I'm afraid of heights and most of the games are quite away from the ground so I wasn't feeling comfortable at all in the theme park.Sitting in the airplane is a different thing mind you.So I wandered around like how I wandered around in the musuem.I saw Shanice wandered around too and wanted to join her but I din't.

At least I ride a horse...

...and took a photo.

Then we continue our journey to Taichung.had our dinner at some restaurant.After dinner,shopping time!Went to Fong Jia Night Market(逢甲夜市).Hehe I think this is one of the coolest shopping I've done because I wasn't with my family.I was doing the shopping with Flolina.It feels like an elder sister bringing me out and we talked and laughed.Bought 3 pairs of socks from Baleno since they're doing some promotion and the seasons there are changing so most of the stocks they're clearing are quite cheap.

Oh yeah one more thing,there's a stall infront of the McD that sell jewels.The stall was st up 3 sisters and they have the very 'unique' voice.The things they sell are only NT50 each which means RM5.And they will say something like:50 kuai o~tong tong 50 kuai o~~LOL.It's so damn funny.I think my mum bought a few from them but I'm not sure.The guide told us bout her voice even before we reach the market and we all gathered in front of the fully-packed McD just to hear her voice.After that then I began my shopping with Flolina.

Then go check-in in a hotel at Taichung.McD(different McD from the night market's) is just below the hotel but too bad I wasn't hungry that time.And I din't saw there's a computer available in the hotel lobby so I was like spending my Saturday night watching TV in the hotel room.

That was a candid shot

No comments: