Wednesday, February 06, 2008

pre-CNY shoppings

4th Feb 08

Went to Peiyi's house quite early in the morning.About 9.30.Played monopoly.The game was actually quite fun and started with 7 players but in the end,there's only 4 players left.And,we din't finish the game.=.=

We made sushi!!!That's my second time and actually really know how to do it after Mel's demo.Haha.People keep on complaining our sushi is too mayonnaise-ED.Blah.But they swallowed it too in the end.It's nice ba.Homemade arh.

See the monopoly pic?Bottom are Amanda and my cards combined.Left are Agoo and Jingyi's combined.While Ju's opposite Amnda's and mine.So you can 'guess' who's the winner yet?

While 'processing' the sushi,Peiyi asked me to accompany her sis to buy pizzas at pizza hut.Someone gave me the wrong info so I bought the wrong thing.Haha.It was my first time eating the LARGE size pizza.I think it's OUR first time.

We had a hard time making decision on where to go after pushing in 2 large pizza in our stomach.In the end me Agoo and Ju 'kumchum-ed' and I won and we went to Boulevard.Weird I know.

I finally bought something from Converse,after since they have their outlet in Kuching.Bought 3 pairs of socks-pink!,black! and white!All my favourite colours.I'm eyeing on the red/black/green/pink classic chuck taylor!Damn!It's quite cheap ok?Buy me please anyone?Valentine is coming!*lols*So perasan...

I *heart* toilet!!!(me with my evil smile)

Others shopped in the mall quite fast.Agoo,Ida,Amanda and Leonard(Amanda aka. my jiejie's brother) already finished window-shopped the whole boulevard where Mel,Peiyi,Ju and me still busy taking photos in World.Of.Cartoons and Popular.=.=


Went to igloo after that.The shop made all of us look like =.=.Seriously.The ice flavours only left mango,green tea and milk!They can't make hot drinks because their machine is out of service!*might just as well shut down the whole shop and leave the toilet and the toilet mirror there*
I went to the toilet and quickly call the girls in because they have this not huge but long mirror you know.5 girls and one transexual took loads of pictures in Igloo's toilet.

Bought 'Meet the Spartans' at 4th mile Everise.It's pirated!!=) and watched it and Peiyi's house.It's kinda like Epic Movie and Scary Movie 4.The ending made me =.=

5th Feb 08
RCYU6 organised a CNY visiting to the Mentally Retarded Centre(opposite blind centre and Ong Tiang Sui Road).Picked Ju up and went there.

See that boy?!!!He's so damn cute ok?But he cried for no reason then they have to bring him to somewhere else so I had no chance to paint his face.The girl on the left always kiss him you know!I'm so jealous!xD

Played face painting with the children there.And danced with them too.My face was 'conteng-ED' by my pet.=.=

My 'so-called panda' look that looked like I had a bruise on my eyes.

Me and HorngHui aka. HH aka. the organiser.Good job!Next year make it the same place,please?The kids there are too cute to be missed!

Aggy and me!I should have put my arm underneath hers...so that it reads agnes *heart* eileen!!xD

Me and Nadiyayayayayayaya

Me and Jane

Went to the spring with Ju and Eve in the afternoon.The sister can spend loads and loads of moneyyyy!$$ while I only spent 20++ on Starbucks and food.Actually one of the reasons I don't wanna buy anything back is because I din't tell my parents I'm going to go shopping after the visiting...so yea.They still don't know and will never know bout it.=P

Ju bought a cool tee from Bodyglove ya know.The shirt can be worn in two ways.If you like d heart to be pink,wear it this side and the red heart will be inside.If you wana wear it with the red heart in front,take it off and flip it and the red heart is in the outside!It's two zebra head facing each other and a heart in the middle.Sorry if the explanation sounds like shit haha.Bodyglove is so insane!They're making this promotion where you can have 40% discounts for all tops and 50% for all bottoms.Until 1st of March somemore.I think I'm going back with my angpao money for a surfpants!

xD

No comments: