Friday, February 01, 2008

Sports Day 08


30th and 31st Jan was Green Road annual sports day.As usual,I went for the march pass for RC.Good news for us,we got second for the march pass.Well done and congrates to everyone.Band won the first place and B.B got third.BUT,it doesn't matter alot to us that we got second cause we only had about 7 hours of practices overall.In short,we rocks in our own way.=)

Umm,went for duty on the second day.It rained!And even stormed.Geesh,it should rain on the first day.But storm really fucked things up though.Events had to be called off.

I learnt that girls usually become very terrible as in muscle cramp,breathing difficulties,tears-break-downs-for-what-sake-we-don't-know.These are sort of their 'tradition' or what you call 'drama'.Sorry if anyone get offended.I don't mean to offense anyone,just wanna talk about sports day.

Lumba Berhalangan.Cool.My first time seeing this event.

And I snapped lotsa pictures.Almost used up 1.5gb memory.But I haven't have the time to pick those pictures I really satisfied with.But I'll just upload a few I really really like.Cause I don't really have to patience to wait for everyone pictures that I like to upload.It takes alot of time.

Winner for '10000m jalan kaki'

The one in black is the 07 best male athlete.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Picture of the day
RCYU 08 marching team

No comments: