Friday, May 23, 2008

My legs needs rest!

Me.After exams.

Have been going out this two days to catch up with friends and stuff.Actually,to be more accurate,to 'celebrate' the freedom after the tiring semester exam.Everyone deserves to be pampered once in a while okay.

I wanna stay there.It's so comfort.xD

22nd May
Did something quite insane and stupid in s2 in the morning.I'll just pray that my angelic-side-twin,Joce Chai couldn't find her cable so that she couldn't transfer the video.Ahh,Belle's the one who took the video by the way.

Went for probation prefect meeting straight away after last paper,maths.It took about 15 minutes.After that,rushed to sickroom to have committee board meeting with the RC.Mom picked me and Jenny from school then picked sis and cousin.Reached home around 1.30 then bathed.Went out and had fillet-o-fish for lunch.Waited for Pam at Star.

Went to Sarawak Plaza while waiting for time to pass.Saw Baby Milo tees but there were all L size.The male L size.Damn.After wandering for an hour,the time is already 4 so we headed back to Star.Watched Ironman.The main actor is HAWT!!!!!!!!!!*drools*I totally agrees with YH after watching it myself.The movie itself is nice.Some parts are very funny that Leandre and I laughed quite loud.The whole cinema hall was only us with another 4 person!So...empty.*plays The Click Five's empty*

After movie was 6.15.Jenny went back.Me and the rest walked to Parkson.My dad called at 7.30 so I went back around 8.

23rd May
Woke up like usual time.Went to school but weren't in school uniform.I hate wearing them so I basically will get rid of wearing them as much as possible.I wasn't involved in any of the performance.I went there as a photographer.I started to doubt bout my ability as a event photographer.I'm okay in landscape and objects and people already I guess.


Nothing much.Nothing interesting except fr the CO and form6 sketch.For you info,today was the first time I experienced GRSS's teacher's day.This kind of event just don't seem to be in one with me.


Mel's aunt drove me and Ju and Mel's sis and the sis' friends.While going down Green Road,was kinda awkward cause people keep looking at us.A car that looks like van,with 9 kids.It feels like we're riding school bus but the difference is our car is air-conditioned and Mel said we can even cook at the back of the car.Coolness~

Waited for Mel to bath.Then went to a steamboat place and had our lunch there.It's nice and healthy and it really makes me full even though the three of us only ate for like 39 bucks.I guess something was wrong with the calculation.Hmm,not sure.

Vanity strikes us.

Crossed the road and reached tHe spring.Like usual,the girls began the shop!I seriously couldn't remember the sequence of shops we went.Along with doing the shopping,we sat down and had drinks for a few times and we absolutely took a lot of pictures.I mean,A LOT!Okay,just admit it.I'm very vain.=) I mean why not,I was in such a good mood and I had a great day and I spent my day with this bunch of crazy buds and they are the type that will laugh at your funny jokes,your funny actions and funny talkings.And most important,they will 'invite' you to their 'party'!I guess that would be considered as our inside joke(s).

It looks like some artist poster.Especially korean style.LOL.=)

We bought matching bracelet for each of us.It cost us 19 bucks per bracelet but I like it!I like mine.The colour suits my bangles and my skin and I look like 'la kia' with it.Yay~

The green one looks most 'la kia' style right?

These few teachers will demo you on 'how to pose like a model.'

Interesting ey?

1 comment:

Poker Sign Up said...

Interesting theme, I will take part. Together we can come to a right answer.