Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No one,no one,no one~

I passed first stage(not batch) of probation prefects.=)Exam's finishing in 2 days.By the way,Puan Patricia Wong put something creepy on the radio this morning.She put "TIAN MI MI"!!!Omigosh,I swear I was having *wtf aka. =.= pose* when I was sweeping and suddenly heard the song.

People said I looked upset today.Ya well,I'm upset.From Saturday night till now.Only Pam knows why.It's just some same old stories I had in my worst year,last year.Same character,same plot,same director and same script.Blah.

Just,I tried very hard to ignore it but it seems to be haunting me now.It doesn't feel good to be treated like how I was treated.Nevermind,no one knows me,no one knows how I felt,no one can bare with my weirdness.*plays Alicia Keys' NO ONE*


"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

No comments: