Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year eve 2009

Tonight is Chinese New Year eve.I just came back from my dad's side granny's house.

I was sitting alone in the living room.Tasting the wine and doing nothing.I took two glasses.

Now I'm tuning my speaker volume to the max so that music playing could beat the countless fireworks and fire crackers.

Yesterday it seemed like everyone still wasn't in Chinese New Year mood.The only time I felt like Chinese New Year was after the prefect meeting on Friday.Everyone was wishing each other Happy New Year and shaking each other's hand.

Went out to sing K with Lydia and Horng Hui again yesterday.After singing K Lydia and I went to have a drink at CooCooRon.It was the last outing with her before she leave for Singapore on the 28th.

To be frank,Lydia and I aren't really close but we do have some same personalities and hobbies in common.Which is we like to go out and can't stand staying at home.=)That's why I like going out with her.Hehe.But I won't be sad la cause I know you'll be back.No matter it's after 6 months or 12 months.

Recently there is a SOMEONE (which I kinda mentioned in the previous post) to talk to.It's very relaxing and nice talking to SOMEONE cause SOMEONE is always so cheerful and understanding.=)

Last but not least,Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: