Sunday, January 18, 2009

You can continue reading if you wanna know what I've been doing within this week

Chinese New Year is coming more and more closer.The closer Chinese New Year is,the busier I'm.

Monday
Packed with tuitons and lots of people din't went to school due to the flooding.

Tuesday
Nothing really much yet.Quite relaxed.Still.(I like morning duty on Tuesday for this month).Stayed back a while at school for RC PLs meeting.Then,went out to Saberkas with Jenny and her brother and sister.They shopped for Chinese New Year clothes.Myself bought a top too.

Wednesday
Went out in the afternoon with Keh Yue,Michelle,Jenny and Cherry.Went to Saberkas again cause they wanna hunt for clothes.Keh Yue and I window shoping-ed at the IT shops and supermarket for junkies while waiting for the three.Bought Joyce's belated birthday present too.Cherry bought a pencil case,Jenny bought a pants and top but Michelle din't manage to found anything she liked.Sent Cherry home and had maggi mee as dinner at Keh Yue's house.Went to Chin Fu Methodist Church to pick up a pastor and went tHe Spring to continue hunting for clothes.I bought a pair of skull flip flop and two pairs of socks while Keh Yue bought another two pairs of socks.

Thursday
Stayed back at school until quite late.Wasn't in the good mood that day so I waited for SOMEONE at the canteen until SOMEONE came and I talked to SOMEONE.=)Then felt much more better.

Friday
Stayed back to take pictures for recruitments.GB,taekwando,CO,scouts and wushu all having their recruitment on the same day.GB's dance performance was not bad.Just a little too obscene.Luckily SOMEONE wasn't performing.If not I'll be heart broken now.Taekwando was alright although some could not break the wood.Think,people think.It was raining that time and duh of course the wood will be more slippery with water on top so if they could not break it why boo them?Luckily no one was seriously injured.I missed out a lot of CO's cause they were inside the hall when I was busy snapping pictures of GB and taekwando outside the hall UNDER THE RAIN.Luckily my camera is still ok.Scouts' exhibition were mostly done by the ex form 5s.It's great to see some of them back.Left school at 2.45pm.Lydia drove to school that day and she was going to the same place I'm going later so I followed her.But she had to send her sis to Batu Lintang first then waited for me to change back home.I just changed my clothing without bathing although I've been under the rain earlier.Luckily I din't get sick or caught flu.Then went back to her place and waited for her to change.Then we both went to Stapok badminton court.Keh Yue sent me home.Was dead exausted and hectic that evening but I watched video online until 1am.

Saturday
Had class replacement.And most hectic is the going home time is same like normal day.12.45pm mum picked me home.Sin Kiat and Catherine followed me home cause they wanna change their clothes.I bathed.Then mum sent us to Sarawak Plaza to meet up with Wan Mastura,our primary school friend who came back from KL for a small reunion at 2pm.I left at 3pm because I have to reach school before at 3.30pm.Followed CO to UNIMAS.They were performing.Had fun that evening and night although it's kinda wasting time because they departed from school at 4pm and they were only performing at 9 something at night almost 10 I think.While waiting for the VIPs,I texted SOMEONE and Keh Yue to kill time.The first few performances were very high.And I took 5 cups of free Nescafe coffee.Yee Hwa and I were singing in the bus when going back.And eventually everyone was high too so we all kinda sing together.We had nothing else to sing when reaching school so we sang our school song and Ibu Pertiwiku.Woots..Reached school at 12am and reached home around 1 something.Bathed,online for a while and went to bed.

Sunday(today)
Lydia texted me at 10am but I was still sleeping.Few minutes later she called and told me:"You wanna go sing K?I'll pick you up in around 10 minutes time."So quickly I washed my face,brushed my teeth and changed my clothes.Then,ready to go.Went Pop Wave II with Lydia,Jenny Voon and Suk Ing.First time singing K.Had a minor sorethroat result from last night's sing-out-loud session in the bus.And I have to apologise to them that I've corrupted their ears for that 3 hours from 11am to 2pm.My singing was terrible since forever.But I really enjoyed it that my sorethroat was fully cured after that.Don't know when will be going there anymore.Maybe have to wait till the next time Lydia is back from Singapore.Haha.Cause I know Keh Yue won't bring me there.><(LOL)

So long for an update.Last night there were two person who were complaining me for not updating my blog for a long time.I'm sorry people cause I can only come online on weekends and once I'm connected to the line,I'm hooked on watching videos(drama series).Hehe.But still have to thank you all for being such supportive readers.=)

No comments: