Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BirthdayS

Had PBK mock exam last night.It's fun to skip english and moral lesson.Hate the teacher.Well,we all hate her.Went to Ah Liew's office and accidently saw Ah Ho,then ma,pa and me quickly reverse and take off all our forbitted stuff like ear rings,handphones,etc.LoL.I think it's funny btw.Hmm,a few little funny things happened in PBK exam too.Haha.Don't wanna tell everyone,just remain between me and the birthday one.Actually also nothing much.(I'm talking lots of crap)Something like this happened too:

A:*text-ing sis*sis,gimme some idea for kesan jenayah rompak terhadap negara kita

Handphone vibrated...

A's sis:*texted all the ideas*

Damn!So good isn't it?Geesh,wished I had an elder sis too.

He was beside me for a while last night.Hee,so happy till I'm so high this evening.Feel so safe when he's beside.*blush*(dreaming...)

As said in the previous post,I can't post up that *thinggy*'s picture before 31st July,now is over so now...Neelie is proud to present you the super duper superb damn cute RUSS Noah's Friend waterglobe aka. snowglobe!It plays "Twinkle,twinkle little star" too.

Pretty isn't it?awww...

Woke up myself very early(1030,quite early for me already,I can actually sleep till 1100 or 1130 normally)this morning just to wait for someone who woke up early post a blog's blog.Haha.Confusing?siaw-er I know.That person woke up too early then become so damn hiao!And I become so unlucky 'cos attacked by those(which means more than 1 person who did it!*sobs*) who go pull people's bra's from the back...=.=

For the whole month since 12 July,I've been receiving presents on different day.Haha.Today,I received my super late birthday present from ErEr,KorKor and Yik Chee.It's a Nightmare Before Christmas aka. NBC plushie!Omigosh,I can ensure that you sure will fall in love with in when you see it.The head is so damn big and heavier than its body which is so damn adorable!Aaaaah,love you guys.Not forgetting bout other birthday present I'd received before.Anyway,patwick is stil my personal fav,hee.Ssshhh...don't tell anyone bout it.

These are all my present for this year.Still waiting for those who are owing me.*evil grin*Just took this pic 'cos beh-song someone already start haolien her presents but I haven't.Haha.I'm so kiasu.=D



My NBC collection!

No comments: