Friday, August 24, 2007

Memories

I reviewed all 776 comments I've received in Friendster.K,I found out something.Know what?Since form 1 till now,the best event the principal had organised is the sport days.I missed them,totally.

Let's see what happened:

1st year
  • Went on the wrong bus with Ju without noticing it at all until we're almost there and Florence called when she found out me and Ju were on the wrong bus.Cute huh?LOL.
  • Met my mummy.Tell you all something,mummy is the first person I asked phone number before knowing them.I swear I never see this girl in school before that day.Yea I don't know what happened to me.All I could remember is just we exchanged each other's phone then I just asked for her number after she returned my phone.Gone wild I guess.Till now,I never ask for phone number from people that I don't know anymore.Mummy will be the first and last.

2nd year

  • Joined march-pass for the first time.Was rather nervous.Hehe.It was fun.Really.
  • Everyone was so depressed in the second day when we're going home cause something kinda private happened.But glad that everything's ok after a while.

3rd year

  • Which is this year.Under Fook Ann's committee the last year.I miss them!
  • Marched under heavy rain.The feeling is just so..I don't know how to explain.It's great.It makes me so happy and sad at the same time.Fun too.

Honestly,I'm proud to be part of RCYU#6.I'll treasure the memories.And good luck to those who are participating in the Inter-Youth-Unit-Foot-Drill-Competition tomorrow.

Always remember that we're nobody.And nobody's perfect.I guess everyone is smart enough to guess the meaning.I'm too lazy and tired to explain=D

No comments: