Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mt. Mike

Went to Mt.Mike with family and relatives yesterday.Sam and her mum tags along too.That's the reason I went for the hiking actually.If there's no companion,I would have been sleeping like pig yesterday morning.Plus it's raining!*sobs*

I'm so lazy recently that I seldom blog.Plus I can't online for a long time recently.So,most of my precious time were spent on chatting with my precious friends.I'll just let the pictures show you how pretty ans amazing the nature is.I'm a lousy blogger and also a lousy photographer.=P




This is so cute!Aren't they?

Took us almost 2 hours to reach to top.And took us only less than 1 hour to came down to the bottom.

On top of the temple,there's a temple.For Hindus which is still under renovation.Other than that,nothing much.Seriously.

Well,I actually expected more but the truth is not what I really expected.Blah.*Lame~!Must be the effect after eating grilled lamb just now.*

p/s:can check out Sam's blog for more details.Refer to my link list for her blog add.

1 comment:

Evelyncyl said...

hehe... mountain climbing is fun, huh? i shd prolly do some climbing as well, if possible...lol