Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tagged XD

By Evelyn........

5 Things in my bag:
1. Pencil case
2. PMR worksheets
3. Papers
4. Calculator
5. File

5 Things in my head:
1. Your Guardian Angel-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
2. Who are the 5 other people I'm gonna tag(not many people read my blog so I don't know who to tag=X)
3. Lambchop=DD
4. Things tauhu asked juu to tell me=(
5. What to do after PMR=DDD!Cant wait~

5 words I frequently use:
1. Har?
2. Why?
3. Wei...
4. Hai hao la(still ok la..)
5. Bu zhi dao(don't know)

5 Recent smses received:
1. Pam
2. Jenny Wong
3. Wai yu aka. pei yi
4. Agnes
5. Juu

5 recent things I just did:
1. Went to room to get patwick
2. Replied Pam's sms
3. Listening songs
4. Friendstering
5. Sudoku(going to get another book straight away after PMR,only 5 more puzzle left on the book and my parents keep nagging me not to play anymore sudoku before PMR finish=X)

5 things in my wardrobe:
1. Giordano Tees(I'm wearing the Fila tee so most of them left in the wardrobe are mostly Giordano's)
2. Shorts
3. Trousers
4. Socks
5. Amanda and Julie aka. panties and bras(LoL too bad no Pei Yi aka. G-string in it)

5 things I just ate:
1. Pizza(Pizza Hut)
2. Deli Wing(Pizza Hut)
3. Fried Rice
4. Hot Dog bun
5. Can't recall what I ate liaw so just put in chai kueh cause granma and my dad made some this afternoon and I haven't try it out(I'll go eat it later)

5 people I’m tagging:
1. Flor(thank you for spamming my cbox...LoL)
2. Juu!!!(so long din't update your blog liaw)
3. Sam(same,din't update after since the mt.singai post)
4. Abi
5. Agnes

p/s:It took me bout 10 minutes to list out 5 poeple I'm tagging=X)

No comments: