Sunday, October 07, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 1

Freedom:Chapter 1

I know I'm abit late to make this announcement.Now I announce you:

PMR is finally OVER!!!

Wakakaka.Muahahahaha.Hahahaha.LoL.ROFL.LMAO...

Don't worry bout me,I'm just having a severe mental problem,not very serious,YET.=D

To treat myself,I already can't wait and I went out with my friends on the afternoon of last paper.

Went out with Juu,PandAmanda aka. jie jie,PeiYi aka. wai yu,LSH aka. kor kor and IdaDa aka. Ida.Went Ostrich to look for their presents and end up only Juu buying a bone thinggy(for hitting me) and Amanda buying a magnetic cow.Speaking of magnet,my mum bought me a magnetic bracelet.Of course is not the real one that cost over xxx bucks on her wrist ok.

Back to the topic,then we went to Sarawak Plaza.Of course not walk,Pei Yi's driver drove us there.Saw Nemo gang.PeiYi bought an Adidas bagpack.It's PINK!Babypink I think.And Ida bought a Tamama model kit.I convinced her alot that it's not hard to build up,even I can also fix it(I fixed them before) then she finally chose the model kit.Haha!

Hmm,after Sarawak Plaza we went to Tun Jugah.Before that they stopped by KFC to buy something to eat.We met Nadiya and her gang when were at the main door,going up to the first floor.The 'girls' chatted a while.

Then we met Sam and her gang at first floor.*fast forward...*Then go shopping around Tun Jugah.After finished shopping there,we went to Crossway.Fyi,it's opposite Pizza Hut,behind Sky Book Store,on top of Denise.

Looked around and snapped pictures.Camwhoring,candid shot...everything.Hahaha.

No comments: