Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 10

Freedom:Chapter 10

Happy Halloween!!!I thought I might like Halloween cause I love Jack Skellington but I was wrong bout it.

I felt shitty for the whole day.I felt pissed and bored.I don't have anything to do.I don't have Maple to 'chiong' I don't have shoppings to do I don't have nice movie(s) to watch I don't have food/snacks/drinks I love I din't see him after since PMR I don't blame it rain whole night I blame the thunder I blame the lightnings I hate myself currently.Why?Cause I did cruel things on my own friends and now I'm afraid someday,somehow,someone might take a revenge and I'm afraid it's someone I somehow don't hope he/she is!!!

Yes,emo might seems to be shitty emo might sounds like crap emo might looks like dying emo might kills but who cares when I'm emo?Who knows when I'm emo?Who sees my shitty look?Who hears my craps?Who cares seeing me dying?Who cares?!No one else.

What am I to you?
What are you to me?
Why people have to leave us?Why?Why?Why?

1 comment:

nelsonkiu said...

wow..dun be so emo la..PRESS ON~*