Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 9

Freedom: Chapter 9

Sorry for the delayed.Ah,blame streamyx.

Went to Mt.Singai last Sunday.Brought along Julieeeeeeee.That was my second time hiking Mt.Singai(till the peak).The first time was with Sam.LoL.

Lalalala~I'm so damn lazy to type everything.So,just make a review from Julie's blog.She wrote everything in a more interesting,more exciting,more [add in many many nice adjectives] way.

Kill me for my laziness.=.=

Hmph,was supposed to go watch movie and relax on Monday with Julie and Evelyn but I end up watching DVDs at home and I can't go online.Why?Ask streamyx!

Anyone,whoever,just bring me out!!!I can't stand the boredom anymore!!!

1 comment:

Evelyncyl said...

hey... sorry bout cancelling the Monday movie outing... =S
Promise I'll take you and Juu out after my exams!
btw, enjoy ur lllllllloooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg holidays! Hope to hike with you someday!

~*cheers*~