Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 6

Freedom:Chapter 6

Went out with Pam,Sam,Wendy,Cindy,Alvin,Leon and a guy(Sam's friend) yesterday.I wandered around Tun Jugah for 1 freakin hour waiting for Sam to finish her job.I have no transport so I went earlier.Blah.

So,we watched Hairspray.Kinda old school,lotsa singing and dancing,negro and the only thing I remembered is the movie is full of songs dan dances.

Then went to Pizza Hut.Leonard joined us.Sam's friend went home.I suppose those who always went to Pizza Hut would have noticed the posters on the walls,even on their menu.They say Eat.Laugh.Share.So yea when the food came,we eat.And we laugh when something is funny.We share the dessert which is a scoop of ice-cream and a piece of pastry.

Went bowling after Sam and Wendy went back.Cindy eventually just sat there and watch all of us play.And I suck at bowling.Always 'cuci longkang' last night.I felt very dizzy too.Hahahaha.Even not feeling dizzy I still suck at bowling.

Then when I was back at home,I took my shower and went online.Something happened.And I went to sleep and when I woke up this morning I asked myself,was last night a dream?I then checked the blog,nothing was there.So,can anyone tell me was that a dream or was that true?

No comments: